If you are interested in taking a Certification Program and don’t find your city/state included, email us. We can set one up in your city. Our manual has just been translated into Spanish.
Upcoming Certification Opportunities - 2018
Level 1 Certification
- March 23/24/25 - Seattle, WA ** Completed, 13 new instructors
- March 9/10/11 - Atlanta, GA** $Completed 9 new instructor
- April - May 4/5/6 NYC **Completed 9 new instructors
- June 29/30/31 in Seattle, WA** Completed 7 new instructors
- August 19/20/21, 2018 **Completed 6 new instructors
- Sept 14/15/16 in Calgary** Completed 7 new instructors
- 2019: January 11/12/13 Atlanta, Georgia ** Confirmed, register now!
Level 2 Certification
- June 8/9/10, 2018 - Seattle, WA** Completed 6 new instructors
- Sept 10/11/12, 2018 ** Completed 5 new instructors
Skate Park Certification
- March 23/24/25 Carson Skate Park, Los Angeles, CA** Completed 3 new instructors
Slalom did not occur in 2018, but we intend one for NYC in 2019. Check back here for full details as Examiner Natalie creates her schedule.
**These dates are confirmed and you can register now. Certifications after camp MUST be completed on the CAMP Registration site.
Hours of Certifications: Each Certification has an evening session, off skates, followed by two full days, on skates. Sample: Friday night 6:30pm - 9pm; Saturday 9am to 6pm; Sunday 9am to 5pm.
You must attend all hours of the Certification. No exceptions.
How to pay
- Paying by check The online registration form for certification via check includes the information for the address of where to send a check. Please make a note of it when that option appears on the actual registration form, or contact Skate IA directly. You must register on line and indicate “pay by check” and the check must be received to complete your Certification Registration.
- Paying by PayPal You may pay for any of our services using your PayPal account, including the Bill Me Later option. Certification Registration.
- Paying by Credit Card You can pay through PayPal using your credit card.
- No refunds, but may be used within two years