I've been inline skating ~7 years specializing in slalom and freestyle skating both indoor and outside skate venues. While I typically teach on weekends at the SkateJourneys.org Seattle skate school I also can be found teaching and skating at Alki Beach or at local skate rinks.
- Competitive inline slalom -- 5 competitions
- Trained extensively in slalom and freestyle -- instructors Naomi Grigg, Mason Sherry, Joe Walker, Cara Bowman, Trish Alexander
- Teach basic and intermediate skating at SkateJourneys.org Seattle skate school since 2015 with some recent experience teaching slalom
- Primary areas of interest include mastery of slalom moves, footwork, and dance skating that incorporates these skills.
- Can often be found skating across from Dukes along the Alki beach trail shown in the picture
- Avid freeride downhill skier and short board windsurfer, 30+ years experience
- Some examples of my skating style here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Du3JgsoRs8LwoFfW9